Sudocrem Mousse’s latest competition, the World’s first Facebook Virtual Balloon Race, is launching this November and is offering one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on £750 in cash, just in time for Christmas too!
Join the Virtual Balloon Race by visiting www.Facebook.com/SudocremMousse Click the Balloon Race App, then follow the simple instructions to release your balloon to the millions of potential sharers on Facebook. The aim of the game is to get as many ‘balloon shares’ as possible, the most ‘balloon shares’ wins the prize!
It’s completely free to enter and easy to play with a fantastic prize awaiting the winner!
Competition start date – Wednesday 7th November 2012
Competition finish date – Friday 21st December 2012
Competition winners announced – Monday 24th December 2012
About Sudocrem Mousse
The sunscreen mousse is specially formulated to protect delicate young skin. It’s missing many of the ‘nasties’ found in some conventional sun protection products such as colourants, perfumes and preservatives.
Four-star UVA protection offers a superior level of defence against the rays that contribute to longer-term damage. (Most skin and sun care experts recommend four or five star UVA protection as the minimum to look out for in a sunscreen).
The mousse format means that, unlike many high factor products, it’s quick and easy to rub in – perfect if you have wriggling, impatient little ones.
Using Proderm Technology®, designed for young children
and babies. Key features:
- Hypoallergenic, paraben/preservative/perfume/additive free
- Four-star UVA protection
- Easy and quick to apply, even to impatient little ones
- More effective than many existing cosmetic sunscreens
- Absorbed into the skin to give long-lasting protection from UVA and UVB radiation
- Also protects against irritation from salt, chlorine, sand and wind burn
- More resistant to water and towel-drying than conventional sunscreens
There are many reasons why your child might develop dry skin, from central heating inside the house to cold, dry air outside, from chlorine in swimming pools to chemicals in washing powder and soaps. Just like adults, some babies and children are simply more prone to dry skin than others.
New Sudocrem Kids & Babies Moisturising Mousse intensively hydrates dry skin from the moment you use it. It’s certified hypoallergenic, so you can be sure that you’re doing your best not to aggravate any existing irritation, and is free from artificial colours, perfumes, parabens and other preservatives. The mousse format makes it easy and quick to rub in so you get results fast.
- A gentle, hypoallergenic super-nourishing mousse
- For extra dry skin in young children and babies, using Proderm Technology®
- Proderm Technology® is proven to gently soothe and relieve a number of different dry skin conditions
- Contains camomile and aloe vera
- Gentle enough to use everyday: hypoallergenic and free from colours, fragrances, parabens and other preservatives.
- Fine, light texture leaves skin feeling intensely moisturised
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and supple
- Maintains the skin’s natural moisture balance, bringing effective, soothing relief
- In clinical trials Sudocrem Kids & Babies Moisturising Mousse showed a superior hydration effect over 12 hours than a leading dry skin cream competitor
Both products available from Boots Chemist
£8.99 Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse / £14.99 Sudocrem Sunscreen Mousse